Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Showcase Page Fully Geared!

I spent some time to make my Showcase Central page fully geared.
http://www.showcase-portfolio.info/index_html?view_id=1268793339&language=english
This showcase is to introduce my blog (means this!), and also to introduce my Aikido history with photos and videos. This comes in English and Japanese. I find it quite difficult to write in 2 languages in the exacly the same manner, so there are differences.

I took my 2nd dan Test in March 2009, I was happy that I simply went through it. I was quite proud of myself for that I did not stop or show the sign that I was holding back at any point. But now I think of it after sometime (over a year...), there are places that can be improved. (Of course there is!)

For one...my Kotegaeshi is making too big circle, it probably makes it hard for some people to just flip out if they are not so confident flipping in any direction. That's one of the points I really want to be careful when I will practice Kotegaeshi for the next time.

I picked up only a part to make the videos for this showcase page...maybe I should look into the test video really closely and see what I have to work on more...

I know I have said this many times in many places but I can't say this enough...I have been lucky in every possible way for my Aikido. I can not thank enough to people who supported me to come to this point.

No comments: