Sunday, October 17, 2010

Embu training 2010, how it began

All Japan Yoshinkan Embu: Nov 20 2010

This is what's happening next for my aikido. I have been participating in Embu for several years but it has been always as a student. This year, I am going to fill the position for an instuctor demo since my two teachers can not make it on the day. 

I am confident to say, that I am freaking out of the idea of going for it, but what has to be done has to be done, unfortunately, crying wouldn't do...

Luckily, a good friend who introduced me to this aikido world, also introduced this video at the very right timing. (Yeah it's you again, Brad!) 


All I have to do is to do it, damn right...yet that is the hardest thing. 

I have been training, that hasn't changed much but I gained quite a bit of weight.

I can blame on many things for gaining weight (and losing the moves!), yet again crying would not do for me to come onto the embu mat in a month, and I decided to push myself to the edge.

Well, comment for today, let's put it this way...this clip totally shows "the start" and say no more...I have a lot to work on, we have a lot to work on.. and a month to do it...Let's see what we can pull off... Here is "the start clip with Steve."


And with Jaye who is 8 years old, and just started flipping. Don't miss the smile he can not hide everytime he flipped.



No comments: