Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Friday 19:00, July 18 2008

Shomen Tsuki

Techniques:

Shomen Tsuki Hijishime
Suwariwaza Shomen Tsuki Hijishime
Shomen Tsuki Kotegaeshi
Shomen Tsuki Hijiate Kokyunage1 & 2

Note:
I got bruised with Hijishime on the knee...Sensei's Hijishime was quick..could not take a good uke.

In Suwari, (or even in tachi) I can never get Hijishime...Sensei told me my hips are not low enough...oh...that makes sense!

Hijiate Kokyunage demo, Sensei threw me with a great speed, I was very comfortable just going with the speed, did not have to worry about my elbow to be taken...yet one he got me a big deeper and worried about my elbow and stopped the throw when I was in the air...my body was left out in the air lost the direction...I was thrown away...a lesson learned that the circle has to go all the way to make the circle : )

No comments: